AP SBTET Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee 2021 AP SBTET Releases the Offical Notification On Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee Notification 2021 For C14, C09, C08, C05, C00, C-96, C90, NC, RC, ER91
Who Is Eligibility For AP SBTET Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee 2021:
Special Mercy Chance Notification 2021 eligibility Schemes are RC/NC/ C-90/C-96/C-00/C-05/C-05 (CCC)/C-08/C09/C-14 & ER-91 including Part-Time and Correspondence cum contact courses.
|Board||AP SBTET (Andhra Pradesh State Board Of Secondary Education)|
|Examination||AP SBTET Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee 2021|
|Type Of||AP SBTET|
AP SBTET Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee 2021:
Applications are invited from the candidates of RC/NC/C-90/C-96/C-00/C-05/C-05 (CCC)/C-08/C-09/C-14 & ER-91 schemes including Part-Time and Correspondence cum contact courses, who have backlogs to appear for Special Mercy Chance Diploma Examinations to be conducted by Board during March, 2021.
|1.||Date of commencement for payment of examination fee||05-02-2021|
|2.||Last Date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||16-02-2021|
|3.||a) Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates||18-02-2021|
|b) Last date for payment of examination fee (under Tatkal scheme)||20-02-2021|
|4.||Conduct of Practical examination||After Theory|
|5.||Date for commencement of theory Examinations||Third week of March, 2021|
|6.||Fee for whole or part examination||Rs.3,000/- for each year/semester|
|7.||Additional Fee for Pass certificate for Final Year/Sem||Rs.800/-|
|8.||Late Fee with Penalty||Rs.600/- extra for each year/semester|
|9.||Fee under Tatkal Scheme (Including Examination fee) for 3 Year Diploma Regular, CCC & 4 Year Part-Time||Rs.4,000/- for each year/semester|
Instructions Of Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee 2021:
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for allowing him to write the examination.
- Detailed Time-Table of examinations and Examination Centres shall be communicated in due course.
- Examination fee must be paid by cash through Payment Gateway/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Single hall ticket will be generated for any number of subjects,
irrespective of the Year/Semester.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances
How To Pay AP SBTET Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee 2021
AP SBTET Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee 2021 Candidates Can Make Examination Fee Payment Through Payment Gateway such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. In Case candidate details are not available in the portal, contact the Principal of the Polytechnic where they have studied with details of the backlog subjects along with a scanned copy of the latest marks memo as an attachment. After downloading of the hall ticket, the candidate has to obtain the signature from the concerned Head of Section/Principal on the hall ticket before appearing for the examination.
AP SBTET Special Mercy Chance Exam Fee 2021 Instructions
- The Candidate can pay the Examination fee through Payment Gateway/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to pay the examination fee in time.
- If the candidate details are not available in the portal, he/she has to approach the Principal of the Polytechnic where he studied along with his/her recent passport size
photograph and previous exam marks list.
- Single hall ticket will be generated for any number of subjects, irrespective of the Year/Semester.
- The scanned image of the photo is required to upload, however its validity is subject to approval from the concerned Principal/Head of Section before conduct of
- The Polytechnics can verify the fee paid candidate particulars from the same website under Reports.
- The candidate can pay the Examination Fee through Payment Gateway/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking by apsbtet.net/dofpportal and enter the PIN and select the Semester / Year of examinations for which the candidate wants to appear.
Stepwise process of registration & hall ticket generation will be prompt / guided for the benefit of candidate for payment of fee and to generate the hall ticket. Before this, the candidate should have the scanned image of his/her passport size photo for uploading
Source : –AP SBTET Offical