- Jntuh Info regarding exemption of fee and concession of marks for Physically Challenged students: Jntuh releases notification about the exemption of fee and concession of marks for physically challenged students only for specified Colleges shown below.
Jntuh Info regarding exemption of fee and concession of marks for Physically Challenged students
- 1) Aurora’s Technological and Research Institute Challenged –Concession fee & pass marks.
- 2) G. Narayanamma Institute of Technology.
- 3) Jagruti Institute, of Engineering & Technology.
- 4) Hyderabad Institute of Technology & Management (HITAM).
- 5) KITS College Vepalagadda, Bhadradri Kothagud
Principals have been received for giving exemption of fee and for the concession of pass marks. Accordingly, it is informed that principals of all the JNTUH Constituent and Affiliated Engineering Colleges have to submit the list of Physically Challenged (PHC) students for exemption of fee and for the concession of marks, along with the principal attested PHC Certificates. The office staffs of respective colleges have to come personally to the student service section (SSS) of Exam Branch along with covering letter by Principal, attested copies of PHC certificates and the original PHC certificates verification and necessary further action.
The Principals are informed to submit the above-said documents of students of all years, and all courses on or before 03.04.2021