Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Fee 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university Hyderabad Popularly Known as JNTUH. JNTUH has released the Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Notification 2021. Below we provided the Official Information regarding Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Fee 2021 April.
- 1 Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Notification 2021
- 2 JNTUH Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Examination Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Courses for Jntuh Exam Fee Notification 2021 April
- 4 Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Notification 2021:
- 5 JNTUH Regular Exam Fee Amount 2021
- 6 Procedure For Online Registration Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Fee 2021
Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Notification 2021
|University||JNTUH(Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad)|
|Examination||Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Fee 2021|
|Type Of||Jntuh Notifications|
JNTUH Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Examination Notification 2021
JNTUH Notification is Released regarding Pre Ph.D, Pre M.Phill, Pre MS Regular Examination 2021. The Regular Exanms for the Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phill/Pre-MS will be held on 01st & 03rd April – 2021 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM for Paper-I and Paper-II respectively.
For More Information About Jntuh Notification Updates
Eligibility Courses for Jntuh Exam Fee Notification 2021 April
The candidates who were admitted into Pre Ph.D/ Pre-M.Phill /Pre-MS to clear backlog subjects so as to secure the required credits / to satisfy the academic requirement to get their degrees. The students who are appearing for the above examinations are to note that the on-line registration for the University exam will be carried out as per the time schedule given below.
Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Notification 2021:
This notification is only for the students who studying in the Ph.D/M.Phill/MS, these are the Exam Fee Dates.
|Examination Fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|On – line registration without late fee||03-03-2021 – 12-03-2021|
|Registration with 100/- late fee||13-03-2021 – 20-03-2021|
|Registration with late fee of 2000/-||21-03-2021 – 27-03-2021|
On-line registrations will be closed strictly at 5:00 PM on the respective last dates as per the above schedule.
JNTUH Regular Exam Fee Amount 2021
|Examination Fee||Rs. 2000/-|
Procedure For Online Registration Jntuh Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS Regular Exam Fee 2021
The following procedure for selecting the subjects of Paper-I and Paper-II and for making the Exam fee payment of the of Pre-Ph.D/ Pre-M.Phill /Pre-MS examinations.
- Visit the University Examination web-portal at the URL:- https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/prephd-prems
- Create your registration account before carrying out Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.S subject registration, if you have not registered earlier.
- Upload your passport size digital photograph while doing registrations. (If not uploaded earlier.) Ensure that the quality of the digital photo is very good. The uploaded photograph must be in the jpg (JPEG) format. If it is in another format, it should be converted to JPEG format and the photo file size should not exceed 2MB.
- Obtain the printout of the Pdf file corresponding to your subject registration details from the same registration portal.
- Make the payment online, either by using the payment gateway using Debit / Credit card and Internet Banking or by using the challan of SBI JNTUH Campus branch.
- The photocopy PDF receipt generated (in case of payment by payment-gateway) or the University copy of the SBI JNTUH Campus branch (in case of challan payment) should be taken.
- The copy of the printout of the registration receipt (item 4 above) and the payment receipt (as in item 6 above) should be tagged/stapled and send by post/ in-person to ACE(O), Second Floor, Examination Building, JNTU Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, 500 085.
- The students are informed to download the hall tickets from the same portal using the ‘Download Hall-ticket’ service from 5 days before the start of examinations.
- For any queries related to online registration/payments please contact SDC at the Phone no: 9989980170, 9704033577.
Additional Instructions to Pre Ph.D/M.Phill/MS
All the candidates are informed to carry their identity cards while writing their examinations and whenever they visit the Directorate of Research & Development Cell for any query or for getting any certificates/marks memos.
- The candidates are held personally responsible for all the entries made in the online application form/hall ticket and any incorrect information or information suppressed will entitle disciplinary action against the candidates.
- The Results of examinations will be informed only through the website www.jntuh.ac.in. The original marks memos can be collected from the Directorate of Research & Development Cell, after the declaration of the results.
- Examination center for Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phill/Pre-MS examinations are in the University the campus at JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
Download Official Notification of :
If You Have Any Queries, Feel Free To Comment Below.
source:- JNTUH OFFICIAL WEBSITE