TS SBTET Exam Pattern Change for C18 1, 2, 4 & 5 semesters 2021: Telangana State Board Of Technical Education Training (TS SBTET) Changed the Exam Pattern due to covid 19 pandemic. Helpaservices fast updates provides all necessary information below.
TS SBTET Exam Pattern Change for C18 1, 2, 4 & 5 semesters 2021
As per the C18 Curriculum Mid-1, Mid-2 & End Exams are to be conducted for 1,2,4 & 5 (50% of left over students) Semesters. In View of COVID-19 Pandemic situation students are attending classes online.
TS SBTET Exam Pattern Change 2021
1. After Examining the Pandemic situation, the Committee recommended to conduct one End exam only instead of Mid-I, Mid-II & End Exams for I, II, IV & V Semesters for AY 2020-21
2. The Committee recommended to conduct a single examination with three hours duration to minimize physical contact of the students instead of MID-1, MID-2 & End Examination separately in view of existing COVID-19 pandemic situation for all I, II, IV & V Semesters in the Academic Year 2020-2021 as per the revised blue print shown below to overcome practical difficulties in evaluation.
3. It is further recommended to scale up the marks secured by the student for 60 to 80 and distribute 25%, 25% and 50% marks to MID1, MID2 and End Examinations respectively and process the semester result of the student for theory & Practical.
4. If any student fails in the Examination the Mid I & II marks awarded during this, exam holds good and he has to appear for the end examination in the supplementary for 40 Marks, pass criteria as per the existing C-18 Curriculum rules and regulations.
5. If any student absent in this examination the Mid I & II Examination are also treated as absent.
All the Principals are requested to inform about the revised Examination pattern for all C-18 I, II, IV & V (50% of left-over students) Semesters in the Academic Year 2020-2021 to all Staff and Students with vide publicity.
Source:- Ts SBTET Official Notification